Table of Contents
- Can I Try EnableX for Free?
- How do I upgrade to a Paid account?
- What is EnableX Wallet?
- How Do I top up my balance?
- What is Balance Warning and Auto Top-up?
- What is the minimum sum needed for my Wallet?
- What is the minimum amount required for every top-up?
Can I Try EnableX for Free?
Yes absolutely! Sign up here, and you will automatically get a credit of US$5 which you can use to test our SMS service, voice calls and video calls.
How do I upgrade to a Paid account?
All customers are entitled to a free trial account that comes with US$5 credit for testing our services. To upgrade and remove all trial limitations, you will need to top-up your EnableX Wallet. You can do so within the portal by going to the Wallet. All top-ups will be done through Credit Card payment
What is EnableX Wallet?
EnableX works on a prepaid balance basis. This means that you will have to have sufficient funds in your EnableX Wallet to pay for any voice, video call and recording made, long and short code number purchased, SMS sent and more.
How Do I top up my balance?
EnableX works on a prepaid balance basis. This means that the balance you top up will be used to pay for any Voice and Video call made, virtual numbers purchased, SMS sent and more
To get started, you will need to top-up a minimum balance of US10 via credit/debit cards. Simply go to EnableX portal and click “Add funds” within My Wallet on the Dashboard page.
What is Balance Warning and Auto Top-up?
EnableX works on pre-paid balance basis. This means that you need to ensure that you have sufficient credits on your Wallet account to make use of all our products and services.
To ensure that you always have sufficient balance on your Wallet, you can set up balance warnings and/or create auto orders.
- Balance Warning: A notification via email will be sent to you once your balance goes below a certain amount. By default, EnableX will notify you once your balance falls below US$5. You may also set your own Balance Warning higher than US$5
- Auto Top-Up: We will automatically recharge your Wallet once your balance goes below a certain amount set by you. The pre-fixed minimum balance must not be lower than US$10. An email notification will be sent to you once the top-up is made. By default, the Auto Top-up feature is turn off. If Auto Top-up is not used, you can manually add funds to your Wallet at any time
What is the minimum sum needed for my Wallet?
At any time, your Wallet must have a minimum of US$5. A notification will be sent to you via email, advising that your balance is low and a top-up is required.
The notification trigger is meant as a reminder to recharge your balance, and prevent it from hitting below US$5, and being suspended.
What is the minimum amount required for every top-up?
The minimum amount required for every top-up to your Wallet is US$10. There is no maximum top-up amount but each top-up should be in an incremental sum of US$5