The EnableX iOS SDK is for developing Native RTC Applications for iOS Devices. The SDK has all the methods to interface with EnableX Signaling Server and Media Servers and to listen to event based notifications during a session.
Released: August 15, 2020
Table of Contents
- How to use iOS SDK?
- Classes – Attributes, Methods & Notifications
- Basic Functions
- Get list of Audio Devices
- Get selected Audio Device by User
- Initiate a Room
- Connect to Room
- Initiate Local Stream
- Join a Room with Stream
- Disconnect from a Room
- Publish / Unpublish Local Stream
- Subscribe Remote Streams
- Handle Active Talkers
- Play Stream
- Adjust Layout
- Know Stream Information
- Get Room Information
- Advance Features
- Switch Source Media Devices of Published Stream
- Update Stream Configuration
- Mute / Unmute Audio in a Stream
- Mute / Unmute Video in a Stream
- Send Chat Data
- Public, Private & Group Messaging
- File Sharing
- Share Screen
- Use Canvas Streaming
- Change to Audio Only Call
- Receiving Streaming Stats
- Handle Device Updates
- Handle Application Switching from Foreground to Background
- Opt to receive desired Video Quality
- Use Custom Signaling
- Make Outbound PSTN/SIP Calls
- Share Log to audit
- Moderator Controls
- Record a Session
- Hard Mute / Unmute Room
- Hard Mute / Unmute Participants
- Lock / Unlock Room
- Disconnect User
- Destroy Session
- Floor Access Control in Lecture Mode
- Start / Stop Live Streaming
How to use iOS SDK?
The EnxiOS directory contains the EnxRTCiOS.framework iOS SDK, Add this framework in your project. The EnxRTCiOS iOS SDK is supported by iOS 10 or higher. XCode 9 and later.
- Install CocoaPods as described in CocoaPods Getting Started.
- In Terminal, go to project directory and run
- To integrate EnxRTCiOS into your Xcode project using CocoaPods, specify pod name EnxRTCiOS.
- After adding all required library in PodFile go to terminal and run
- Reopen your project in Xcode using the new .xcworkspace file.
To use EnableXiOS SDK, please add
Socket.IO-Client-Swift(15.0.0 in your project with the following pod names:
GoogleWebRTC', '~> 1.1.29229’ 'Socket.IO-Client-Swift', '~> 15.0.0'
Explore iOS SDK