Table of Contents
Following are general steps before you start your journey to program voice services:
- Add voice prompt
- The system gives a standard set of prompts, but you may add your custom prompt to the project
- This is an optional step if you wish to add your own prompts
- Create a New Project or Add Voice service to the current project
- Add Phone numbers to the project and choose the direction of call (Incoming or Dial-Out)
- You can request for the new numbers, for desired countries
- See Place Order for a new phone number
- Set up a call handler.
- If you are writing service for Incoming Calls, you will have to add a handler.
- Configure the Welcome prompt for the incoming call.
- If you are writing dialing out, you are all set to use API and start programming.